2. Material Properties: Foreground color to color: #c4a376. Background color to color: #67502d
3. Prepare a sunburst gradient configured like this
4. Flood Fill Tool:Fill the layer with the gradient
5. Effects- Plugins VM Distorsion / Flipper 87/39/172
6. Effects - Plugins Alf's Power Sines/ Absolute 2 Cosine Grads
7. Effects -Plugins Nick color Pro3.1/Bi Color Filters- Cool Warm 2
8. Effects-Plugins AB21 /Cheap video trick reset et apply
9. Layers-New raster layer
10. Flood Fill Tool:Fill the layer with your foreground color
11. Layers- New mask layer from image and choose: ''Image_01''
12. Layers- merge- merge group
13. Effects-Edge effects-Enhance more
14. Effet 3D effects– Drop Shadow 9/10/100/14 and negative-10/-9
15. Effects -Plugins Unlimited – Liquid Silk Filtersut Vol.II
16. Effects -Plugins Mura's Meister - Perpective Tilling
17. Effects -Plugins Eyecandy 5 -Perspective-presete ''renee_invasion_1''
18. Open tube ''image_02'' Edit/copy-Edit/paste as a new Layer and place.
19. Layer palette: Blend mode: "Luminance" Opacity 83%
20.Layers-New raster layer
21. Selections - load/save selection - load selection from disk and choose: ''renee_invasion_1''
22. Flood Fill Tool:Fill the layer with the background color
23. Effects-Plugins Eycandy 6 wood- texture -mahogany
24. Selections - Deselect all
25. Effects -Plugins EyeCandy 6 -extrude- preset '' Below Short Right Strong Lighting _invasion ''
26. Effects -Plugins FM Tile Tools – Blend Emboss /default
27. Be placed at the top of the Layers palette
28. Open tube ''invasion_image 3 '' Edit/copy-Edit/paste as a new layer and place like this
* Good placed in the right corner and stretch slightly to the left to coincide with the vertical line of the previous layer
29. Effects -Plugins FM Tile Tools -Blend emboss default
30. Be placed at the top of the Layers palette
31. Open tube ''image_05 Edit/copy-Edit/paste as a new layer and place
32. Layer palette: Blend Mode:Normal. Opacity down to 75%
33. Layers- Arrange - Move down under raster layer 2
34. Activate your Top layer in your layer palette
35. Open tube ''image_06'' Edit/copy-Edit/paste as a new layer and place on this exact location
- Your layer palette looks like this:
36. Stay on the top layer in the Layers palette
37. Layers-New raster layer
38. Selections - load/save selection - load selection from disk and choose: ''renee_evasion 2''
39. Flood Fill Tool: opacity of your colors 50 %. Flood fill that selection with your background color
Flood Fill Tool: opacity of your colors 100 %
40. Selections-select none
41. Effects -Plugins Carolaine et Sensibility- CSHalloween
42. Effects-Plugins EyeCandy 6 - perspective shadow-Setting Tour- Drop height 1
43. Layers- Duplicate
44. Effects- Image effects-Offset H -121 and V =0 / transparent
45. Layers- Merge-Merge Down
46. Layer palette: Blend Mode:Normal. Effects-Edge effects -Enhance
47. Open the tube ''chg.10.24102012'' Image resize 70% . Edit/copy-Edit/paste as a new layer and move
Open the tube ''renee_invasion '' Edit/copy-Edit/paste as a new layer and move to the top left corner like this
49. Layers-Arrange-Move Down 2x
50. Adjust-One step photo fix
- Your work look like this now
51. Stay on this raster layer 9. Open the tube ''image_08 '' Edit/copy-Edit/paste as a new layer and place.
52. Layers- Merge-Merge Visible
53. Image - Add borders symmetric: 5 pixels black
54.Selections - load/save selection - load selection from disk and choose: ''renee_invasion 3''
55.Layers-New raster layer
56. Effects-Plugins Eyecandy 5- Glass -Clear
57. Selections- Select none
58. Effects -Plugins Flaming pear Flexify2
59. Layers- Merge-Merge Visible
60. Image - Add Borders - Asymmetric
61. Open the tube ''renee_invasion_fenetre ''Edit/copy-Edit/paste as a new layer and place.
62. Open the "texte". Edit/copy-Edit/paste as a new layer and place.
63. Open the tube ''attaches_invasion''- Edit/copy-Edit/paste as a new layer and place.
64. Image - Add borders symmetric: 5 pixels black
65. Image Resize 1050 pixels Width
I hope you enjoyed this lesson
This lesson was written by Renée the
Any resemblance with an existing lesson is merely a coincidence
Don't forget to thank the people who work for us and with us. I named the tubeurs - Testers and the translators.
I am part of Tutorial Writers Inc.
My tutorials are regularly recorded