La magie de la lumière
dossier tubes ici
Let's start the lesson.
1. Open the background image "fond " Window - Duplicate (or shift+D) - Close the original and proceed on the copy -Promote Background Layer =Raster 1
2. Color-palette:Set your foreground color to #dcdcd1- Layers- New Raster Layer -Activate Flood Fill Tool and fill the layer with the foreground color #dcdcd1
3. Layers- New Mask layer from Image and select Mask''AllSilhouettes -mask.jpg''
-Layers- Merge- Merge Group
4. Effects- Edge Effects-Enhance
5. Effects- Plugins - Eyecandy 5/bevel -Tab- Settings- User/settings and select -preset ''renee mecanique''
6. Open the tube femme lumière /Edit/Copy -Edit paste as new layer on your working image and move
7. Layers- New Raster Layer
8. Selections –load/save selection –load selection from disc and select my selection: ''renee mecanique''
9. Open the tube ''MSB balle''-Edit/Copy -Edit paste into selection
10. Selections- Deselect All
11. Effects- 3 D Effects- Drop Shadow with these settings: 5/0/60/20 color black
12.Open the tube « ampoule couleur'' -Edit/Copy -Edit paste as new layer on your working image and move /Image Resize to 60% resize all layers not checked
13. Open the tube '' lampe clair ''/ -Edit/Copy -Edit paste as new layer on your working image and move /Image Resize to 15%- resize all layers not checked
/ Placing in the hand of the girl
14. Effects- Plugins - Eycandy 5/black lightTab-Settings- User/Settings-and select -preset "renee mecanique3"
-Your Layer palette look like this now-You should have this result
15. Layers- Merge- Merge Visible
16. Layers- Duplicate .
17. Image Resize to 65% - resize all layers not checked
18. Effects- Plugins - Simple - Top left miror
19. Effects - Alien Skin /xenofex 2- Burnt Edges use settings below
20. Effects- Distortion Effects- Spiky Halo use settings below
21. Image Free Rotate 90 to the left
22. Effects- Image Effects- Offset with these settings H= 385 and V =0
Double click on this Layer and set the Blend Mode to "Screen "
23. Open the tube « ampoule éclatée « Edit/Copy -Edit paste as new layer on your working image
--Set the layer opacity of this layer to 90%
24. Layers- Merge- Merge Visible
25. Image- Canvas Size -color white -with these settings
26. With the magic wand select the white Border
27.Layers- New Raster Layer -/Open the background image "fond "/Edit/Copy -Edit paste into selection
28. Selections- Deselect All
29. Adjust- Blur- Motion Blur with these settings
30. Open the tube ''fée lumiere''-Edit/Copy -Edit paste as new layer on your working image and move
31. Effects- Plugins -Eye Candy 5 /black light -Tab- Settings/User setings and select preset ''renee fee lumiere''
32. Open the tube « water '''-Edit/Copy -Edit paste as new layer on your working image and move
33. Open the tube ''Ampoules'' -Edit/Copy -Edit paste as new layer on your working image and move
34. Layers- Arrange- Move 2x down
35. Click on your Text Tool-Font- Montelago -size 72 -Write your text
Layers- Duplicate /Double click on this Layer and set the Blend Mode to "Dissolve " Set the layer opacity of this layer to 53%
36. Layers- Merge- Merge All ( Flatten)
37. Image - Add borders-Symmetric checked:15 pixels color white
38. Image - Add borders-Symmetric checked:15 pixels color black
39. Effects- Plugins- Xero /improver 10/10/10
Save as JPG
I hope you enjoyed this lesson
This lesson was written by Renée 2009
Any resemblance with an existing lesson is merely a coincidence *
* Don't forget to thank the people who work for us and with us. I named the tubeurs - Testers and the translators.
Thanks Renée. I am part of Tutorial Writers Inc.
My tutorials are regularly recordedt
ReneeGraphisme_All rights reserved