Tubes are of
If it is your intention to share these tubes or these lessons in a group, please ask permission to the owner .
The tube may not be send without the lesson .
Please do not make changes to the tube, because this tube was made for this lesson only.
It is forbidden to share this tutorial without a link to the original lesson.
Thank you very much Renée *
* These tubes were received from tubeurs sharing groups.
Or found by me searsching on the net.
I Am grateful to have been given permission these beautiful tubes so please use any copyright information as needed.
If one of these tubes is yours?
Contact me. so I can make a link to your site or remove it.
These Plugins are used for this Tutorial
Toadies /what are you
Tile and Mirror /Distorsion Mirror verticale
Fantastic Machine -paint engine
Vanderlee - Unplugged X
Toadies – Sucking Toad Bevel II.2
Toadies /Sucking Toad Bevel III
Plugin Galazy /Alpha tool
Simple- Pizza slice mirror
Eye Candy 5- Impact / Black light
L& K's - Pia and Trix
Mura's Meister - Perspective
&<Sandflower Special V/ Design Videowand
Xero - porcelaine
Kang 3 /scanners et Liquid metal
Eye Candy 6 /Extrude /Below/taper to point
You can find my filters here
Let's start the lesson.
1. Open the Background image : ''fond_image 1'' Window Duplicate -Promote Background Layer =Raster 1''
2. Layers - New raster layer
3. Selections - load/save selection - load selection from disk and choose my selection: ''renee_boulevard des invibles''
4. Activate Flood Fill Tool and fill the selection with #dbc0bd
5. Selections-Deselect All
6. Effects- Plugins - Toadies /what are you 20/20
7. Repeat: Effects- Plugins -Toadies /what are you with these settings 41/41
8. Effects- Edge Effects- Enhance
9. Effects- Plugins -ICNET.Filters / Tile and Mirror /Distorsion Mirror verticale to 154
10. Effects- Plugins - Fantastic Machine - Paint Engine with these settings
11. Layer Palette -Double click on this layer and set the Blendmode to Luminance Legacy and set the layer opacity of this layer to 83%
12.Effects- Reflection Effects- Kaleidoscope with these settings
13. Open the tube ''renee_effet kaléidoscope"" Edit/copy-Edit paste as a new layer on your working aera .-Do not move it is in the right place
14. Open the tube ''image _1'' Edit/copy-Edit paste as a new layer on your working aera
15. Effects- Image Effects- Offset with these settings:H =0 and V = -30
16. Open the ''eyes'' Edit/copy-Edit paste as a new layer on your working aera /and move in the middle of your work
17. Layers- New raster layer
18. Effects- Plugins -Vanderlee Unplugged X/ !! Color Custom = white
19. Effects- Geometric Effects- Circle
20. Layers- Merge- Merge Visible
21. Layers- Duplicate
22. In the layer palette- activate the merged layer
23. Effects- Plugins -Toadies – Sucking Toad Bevel II.2
23. Layers- Duplicate /Image Resize with 85 % resize all layers not checked
24. Repeat: Layers Duplicate /Image Resize with 85 % resize all layers not checked
25. Activate the top of the layer palette (copy of merged )
26. Effects- Plugins -Toadies /Sucking Toad Bevel III
27. Image Resize with 65% resize all layers not checked
* Rename your layers as shown in the example below. Your work and Layer Palette look like this now:
28. In the layer palette activate 2
29. Effects Plugin Galazy /Alpha Tool with these settings-color #84a7a3
30. In the layer palette-activate raster 1
31. Effects- Plugins - Simple - Pizza slice mirror
32. In the layer palette-stay on raster 1
33. Selection Tool ( S ) Custom selection use settings below
34. Selections- Promote selection to layer
35. Selections-Deselect All
36.Effects- Distortion Effects- Wave with these settings -color #1a3a37
Effects- Plugins -EyeCandy 5- Impact / Black light -
38. Layer Palette -Double click on this layer and set the Blendmode to Hard Light
39 . Close the bottom layer 1
40. Activate an open layer in the layer palette/ Layers- Merge- Merge Visible
41. Activate the merged layer
42. Image Resize with 75% resize all layers not checked
43. Layers- New raster layer
44. Selection Tool ( S ) Custom selection use settings below
45. Activate Flood Fill Tool and fill the selection with #1a3a37
46 Effects- Plugins - L and K's / Pia 85
47. Effects- Plugins -Eye Candy 5 - Impact / Black light with these settings
48. Selections- Deselect All
49. Effects-Plugins -Mura's Meister / Perspective Tilling with these settings
50. With the Move tool - put it on its place as shown in the example below
51.Layers- Arrange- Move Down
52.With your magic wand select the black part as shown in the example below
53. Selections- Promote selection to layer
54. Selections-Deselect All
55. Effects- Plugins EyeCandy 6 /Extrude /Below/taper to point Tab- Settings- User/settings and select-Preset ''renee_BD_des_invisibles ''
56. Activate the top of the layer palette
57. Layers - New raster layer
58. Selections - load/save selection - load selection from disk and choose my selection: ''renee_boulevard des illusions_1''
59. Activate Flood Fill Tool and fill the selection with color #e0dad6
60.Selections- Deselect All
61.Effects- Plugins -L and K 's-Trix with these settings
62. Effects- Plugins - &<Sandflower Special V/ Design Videowand
63. Layer Palette -Double click on this layer and set the blendmode to luminance
64. Layers- Duplicate
65. Effects- Image Effects-Seamless Tiling with these settings
66. Open the tube ''yoka-AsianGirlz-151112'' Image Mirror /Image Resize with 65 % Edit - Copy -Edit - Paste as new layer on your working area. With your move tool move to the left
67. Open the tube ''yoka-misted-faces-girlie110910'' Edit - Copy -Edit - Paste as new layer on your working area. With your move tool move to the right side as shown in the example below
68. Effects-Plugins - Xero porcelaine with these settings
69.Layers- Merge- Merge Visible
70.Image - Add borders-Symmetric checked: 2 pixels black
71.Image - Add borders-Symmetric checked: 5 pixels #729795
72.Image - Add borders-Symmetric checked: 2 pixels black
73.Image - Add borders-Symmetric checked: 20 pixels white
74. Material Properties- Set your Foregroundcolor to #729795- Set your Backgroundcolor to white
75. With the magic wand -select the white border of 20 pixels
76 Effects- Plugins - Kang 3 / Scanners with these settings
77. Effects- Plugins - Kang 3/ Liquid metal with these settings
78. Selections- Deselect All
79.Activate the tube ''TITRE- Edit/copy-Edit paste as a new layer on your working area and move/Ore write your own text
80 Image - Add borders-Symmetric checked: 5 pixels color #729795
Save as JPG
I hope you enjoyed this lesson
This lesson was written by Renée 19/12/2014 Created the 02 /01/2013
Any resemblance with an existing lesson is merely a coincidence *
* Don't forget to thank the people who work for us and with us. I named the tubeurs - Testers and the translators.
2014 reçu de TWInc
I am part of Tutorial Writers Inc.
My tutorials are regularly recorded
ReneeGraphisme_All rights reserved