Call me..... Please
Let's start the lesson.
1. Open the image fond ''renee_call_me_fond1''
2. Layers- Duplicate
3. Image Resize 85% (Resize all the layers not checked)
4.Effects- 3D Effects- Drop Shadow with these settings
5.Repeat : Effects- 3D Effects- Drop Shadow H= -18 and V= 22
6. Material of the foreground:foregroundcolor to color: #aade90
7. Effects-Plugins -Unlimited- Factory Gallery A – Zoom out
8. Effects- Edge Effects-Enhance
9. Layers- Duplicate
10. Effects-Plugins-Filter -Unlimited - Factory Gallery A/ Marble Madness One 26/0/0/0
11. Effects-Plugins – Simple – Diamonds
- In the Layerpalette, set Blend Mode to Exclusion
12. Layers- Arrange- Move Down
- Layer Palette look like this now:
- Activate the top of the Layer-Palette
13. Layers - New raster layer
14. Selections - load/save selection - load selection from disk and choose my selection: ''renee-call-me-selection1''
15. Activate Flood Fill Tool and fill the selection with this color #aade90
16. Selections -Select All -Selection Modify -Select-Selection Borders with these settings /Inside
17. Activate Flood Fill Tool and fill the selection with this color #555729
18. Effects- Plugins -EyeCandy5 -Impact –Glass -Tab- Settings/User Settings and choose my preset ''renee-call-me-glass1''
19. Selections-Deselect All
- Layer Palette: activate layer(-Copy 2 Merged layer)
20. Selection Tool ( S ) Custom selection use settings below
21. Selections- Promote selection to layer
22. Selections-Deselect All
23. Layers- Arrange-Bring to Top
24. Freehand Selection-Point to Point -select this part see excample / Hit the Delete Key of your Keyboard
25. Selections-Deselect All
26. Effects- Geometric Effects - Circle – Repeats checked
27. Effects - Images Effects - Offset with these settings
28. Layers- Duplicate - Image Mirror
29. Layers- Merge- Merge Down
- In the Layerpalette, set Blend Mode to Dodge
30. Layers- New Raster layer
31. Selections - load/save selection - load selection from disk and choose ''renee-call-me-selection2''
32. Material of the foreground: foreground to Gradient and choose: ''chriscircumstance'' Put your foreground into a linear gradient with settings below.
33. Activate Flood Fill Tool and fill the selection with the gradient
34. Effects- Plugins - EyeCandy 5-Impact -Tab-Settings/User Settings and choose my preset ''renee-call-me-glass1''
35. Open the tube ''1293006820_femmes_nikita'' Edit/copy-Edit paste as a new layer.(do not move it is in the right place)
36. Open the tube ''renee-call-me-effet2'' Edit/copy-Edit paste as a new layer.(do not move it is in the right place)
37. Layer Palette - Double click on this layer and set the Blendmode to "Dissolve " and set the layer opacity of this layer to 12%
38. Layers- Merge Merge Visible
39. Image - Add borders-Symmetric checked: 2 pixels color white
40. Image - Add borders-Asymmetric with these settings-Color #212331
41. Promote Background layer =Raster 1
42. Open the tube ''phone_009'' / Image Resize 80% Edit/copy-Edit paste as a new layer. Move to the left corner
43. Effects- Plugins - EyeCandy5- Impact -Perspective shadow -Tab -Settings -Preset ''reflect in front short''
44. Open the tube ''texte call me renee'' Edit/copy-Edit paste as a new layer.(do not move it is in the right place)
45. Open the tube ''pspcybertubes-blogspot-com-homens'' / Image Resize 80 % Edit / Copy -Edit - Paste as new layer on your working area.With your move tool move to the right side
46. Open the tube ''coeur'' Copy -Edit - Paste as new layer on your working area . In the Layerpalette, set Blend Mode to Hard Light and set the layer opacity of this layer to 65%
47. Open the tube ''renee-call-me-livret" Edit/Copy -Edit - Paste as new layer on your working aera
48. Image - Add borders-Symmetric checked: 5 pixels color white
49. Effects- Plugins -AAA Frame - Foto Frame use settings below
I am part of Tutorial Writers Inc.
My tutorials are regularly recorded.
ReneeGraphisme_All rights reserved